Researcher and author Gary Wayne joins us in discussion about the Secret Society known as the Jesuits. The Jesuits came on the scene in 1534 as the next Crusaders for the Roman Church. Who are they and how much power do they hold? Did they start the other Secret Societies as a front as some may think? Gary will answer many of these questions, and a whole lot more.
In this episode Gary Wayne joins us in the conversation to discuss his insight into the Jesuits as an influence. He traces their origins and the likely bloodline as to the family line that petitioned them to fill the gap of the Knights Templar after their demise.
- We discover their relation with other Secret Societies
- Which Secret Society called for them
- Why they split from the Freemasons
- How they attempted dominance and infiltration of other Secret Societies
- Their effectiveness in the world
- Their role for the New World Order
Gary Wayne’s website is www.Genesis6Conspiracy.com